First, I want to thank Housewife Hustle for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Housewife Hustle writes about her experiences, opinions, and adventures in motherhood. She’s inspirational, and reading her blog posts are always entertaining.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
The Versatile Blogger Award is awarded to bloggers by their peers. Consideration for the award consists of the quality of the written work, the special characteristics of the subject discussed, and the creativity of the content.
Versatile Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Include a link to their blog
- Select and nominate 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
Seven Things About Me
- I am am a young mom to three amazing daughters who mean the world to me, and a fur mama to a cat we adopted this summer.
- I am an elementary school teacher who is aspiring to get my masters in Educational Leadership and Policy.
- I married my high school sweetheart. We have been together since I was 16, and have made it through some of the hardest and most joyous parts in our lives.
- I have had preeclampsia with all three of my pregnancies, and this last pregnancy developed into HELLP Syndrome. We needed to deliver my baby at 33 weeks, and had an extended stay in the NICU. She is a healthy baby girl who is almost one year old.
- I am currently battling PPD and PTSD from the birth of my third daughter.
- I began my blog as a way to show other moms that we do not have to have it all together all the time. It is okay to make mistakes, forget appointment dates, or not have an extravagant dinner prepared for your family after working all day. All we can do is our best, and I want other moms to know they are ENOUGH.
- I absolutely love to listen to podcasts in the morning as I go to work, or Audible so I can feel like I am still an avid reader, even if it is through audio books. Deciding to listen to podcasts or audio books on my commute has changed my attitude towards the day, and I feel more prepared and accepting to what the day might bring- for better or worse.
Here are my nominations.